Monday 3 February 2014

Anything But A Card

Hello there and welcome to a new challenge here today with a theme which I picked as I love challenging myself to make something other than a card. For this reason I'm challenging you to create:

Anything But A Card

A big apology from me too for my lack of commenting lately which is because I work in accountancy and the dreaded tax deadline is 31st January so you can guess how glad I am that it's February!

I can't wait to see what you come up with and want to thank all our regular participants too as we couldn't do this without you!

Here's what the Design Team have come up with and I think you'll agree it's fabulous inspiration.

Fliss x





6 comments:

  1. Great challenge....I like to think outside the box too. Awesome DT inspiration too. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what amazing projects! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration DT, thank you for a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing DT makes :)
    Thanks for the challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the fantastic creations!!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.