Wednesday 9 October 2013

Elegant Lady... Mid Week Motivation

Hello and welcome from me Suzi B to Mid Week Motivation. I've used Stampotiques Angel stamp by Daniel Torrente because I think she's quite elegant... what do you think? So here she is in her shabby palace posing elegantly in her fraying dress with shabby curtains, threadbare carpet  and very large cat! 

I hope this gives you a different slant on my elegant ladies theme and it encourages you to have a go and have some fun!
I did :)
Pop across to my blog here for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic stamp to use, I love your take on an elegant lady.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is wonderful and your card is too!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and your take on! Great card. Maja

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.