Wednesday 16 May 2012

MMM - Mid-week Motivation - Flowers and Music.

A late post as I have struggled with this one, it started in my head totally different to what I wanted to achieve but anyway here's today's piece to inspire you.


After making Monday's card I had a few scraps of the music paper which I used to make my flower


I also used a technique called Velveteen Stamping when I stamped my images


Mynnette from the design team has a fab tutorial on how to do this on her Technique Tuesday blog HERE please pop over if you'd like to have a go.
This week's challenge can be found HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout-out, Jacqueline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card. I like the paper combination and love how you recycled the scrap paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.